Saturday, October 24, 2015

You Are the Apple of My Eye!

Good morning!  I've been the Whimsie Doodles Guest Designer for October, and it's been tons of fun working with these adorable images.  Today I have a card using one of the newer images, Apple Abby, and here it is:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


I paper-pieced Abby's dress & headband, colored the rest with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I used a combination of papers from different companies and created the sentiment with my Dymo Caption Maker and a little apple brad from eyeletoutlet.com. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at LPCF.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable, love the combination of DP with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #43.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this lovely project with us, I think the design is absolutely gorgeous.

    I think the touch of Dymo really adds to the character of the design and I am glad it is coming to good use.

    Good luck with the challenges!

    With best and warmest wishes,
    Loek M
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete